My my My my

All grievances should be submitted in writing to:

Bill Quill

It may take several weeks for a formal response.

Please make sure to include the date of the incident / approximate time / location / team.

Please include your phone number.

Description of the Incident.  Witness (es).

Were police called?  if yes, please explain.

Other pertinent information.

Additionally, if you prefer, you may contact The Scarsdale Recreation Department at or 914-722-1160


Thank You,